click tracking
  • : China Visa FAQs

I will be needing to enter China multiple times, is it possible to get a Z Visa that can allow me to do this? Can I extend my stay in China while I am there?

China Visa FAQ by

Z visa will only be issued as Single Entry. You need to convert to Residence Permit within 30 days after your arrival into China. You may request for multiple entry Residence Permit at that time.

>> Get your China visa at low cost on

Bookmark and Share

This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
© 2018 Free China Visa All rights reserved.