click tracking
  • : China Visa FAQs

I will travel between Hong Kong and the mainland multiple times. Do I need a multiple entry visa? Can I extend my stay in China while I am there?

China Visa FAQ by

Yes, you do need a multiple entry visa for that purpose. Each time you enter China from Hong Kong and Macao, you need one entry.

>> Get your China visa at low cost on

Bookmark and Share

This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
© 2018 Free China Visa All rights reserved.