click tracking
  • : China Visa FAQs

I'm going to China on May 1, 2008, and my visa expires on '10MAY2008'. Can I still stay for 30 days? Can I extend my stay in China while I am there?

China Visa FAQ by

Yes, you can. As long as you enter China on or before the expiration date, you can stay for 30 or more days as specified on your visa. The duration of stay starts from the day you enter China.

>> Get your China visa at low cost on

Bookmark and Share

This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
© 2018 Free China Visa All rights reserved.