click tracking
  • : China Visa FAQs

Do I need to send my physical passport?

China Visa FAQ by

Yes. it is required to send your actual passport. The Embassy/Consulate needs your passport in order to affix or stamp your visa onto it.

You should have a full blank visa page in your passport since China visas are affixed in your passport on the pages specifically marked for them, and countries require that visa stamps be placed on those pages that do not contain any other stamps.

>> Get your China visa at low cost on

Bookmark and Share

This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
© 2018 Free China Visa All rights reserved.