click tracking
  • : China Visa FAQs

How should I send my passport and other documents?

China Visa FAQ by

We highly recommend that you use a traceable courier service to send your passport and valuable documents such as FedEx, UPS, Airborne, DHL or United States Postal Service express mail, registered or certified mail. Regular mail is not recommended.

>> Get your China visa at low cost on

Bookmark and Share

This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
© 2018 Free China Visa All rights reserved.