click tracking
  • : China Visa FAQs

I applied for single entry visa. Now I changed travel plan and I need to enter China twice, is it possible to change the visa to double entry and just pay the extra amount? Can I extend my stay in China while I am there?

China Visa FAQ by

Unfortunately, visa once issued can not be changed. You will have to apply for a new visa. You need to go through the whole visa application process and pay the fee for the new visa again.

>> Get your China visa at low cost on

Bookmark and Share

This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
© 2018 Free China Visa All rights reserved.