click tracking
  • : China Visa FAQs

I recently received my Student X Visa for China. However, I noticed that the 'duration of stay' listed on the visa is 000 days. I assume that this means my length of stay is indefinite, but I wanted to make sure. Is this correct? Can I extend my stay in China while I am there?

China Visa FAQ by

Your are right. Duration of Stay listed as 000 means to be determined. It is required by law that you register with local public security bureau with 30 days of arrival. Your student visa will be converted to Residence Permit. Duration of stay will be specified by then. Residence Permit normally allows you exit and enter China multiple times within it's validity.

>> Get your China visa at low cost on

Bookmark and Share

This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
© 2018 Free China Visa All rights reserved.