click tracking
  • : China Visa FAQs

What type of visa do I need?

China Visa FAQ by

Visas are issued with specific type relevant to the purpose of visit. The most popular types include tourist visa, Q2 visa, F visa, M visa, work visa and student visa. You may also select number of entries such as single entry, double entry or multiple entry (\"entry\" means number of trips), if you apply for tourist, Q2 or M visa. While number of entries is pretty much regulated, if you apply for F, student or work visa.

>> Get your China visa at low cost on

Bookmark and Share

This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law.
© 2018 Free China Visa All rights reserved.